TOP-20 cordless (rechargeable) vacuum cleaners for the home. Rating of inexpensive and premium models of 2021
It takes a long time to keep your home tidy and tidy, but with a cordless vacuum cleaner, cleaning is quick and efficient. The rating of the best-selling models will help you choose the best device.
The cordless vacuum cleaner is a modern device that is characterized by mobility, practicality and high performance .
The unit allows you to thoroughly clean any floor coverings and furniture from dirt, without spending a lot of time and effort .
There are many wireless devices on the shelves of the stores.
However, in order to choose the right model, it is worth examining the main characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of such devices.
Rating of TOP-20 best cordless vacuum cleaners
When should you choose a cordless vacuum cleaner?
You can use the appliance every day to clean both small and large areas. The device will become especially convenient in such conditions as:
- living in a studio or one-room apartment;
- living in a private house;
- the need for regular cleaning;
- lack of time for cleaning with a conventional vacuum cleaner;
- the presence of small children in the family;
- frequent allergic reactions;
- the presence of pets.
Which one is better to choose? Parameter overview
- suction power
The more powerful engine provide the faster the electric fan spins up inside the device, sucking small debris, dust and dirt into the container.
Most often in stores you can find models with a suction power of 20-150 W;
- dust container volume
For high-quality cleaning of small rooms, an electrical appliance with a 0.3-0.5 liter waste bin is ideal.
However, if cleaning will be carried out on large areas, it is worth purchasing a device designed for 0.9 liters;
- battery type
Models equipped with a lithium-ion battery are considered by many experts to be the best.
Since they are distinguished by a small self-discharge, as well as the ability to instantly clean surfaces from contamination without overheating;
- battery life
Modern devices are able to thoroughly clean contaminated areas without recharging for 20-80 minutes.
The most convenient are electrical appliances with the possibility of long-term cleaning of large areas;
- noise level
The optimal indicator is 70-80 dB.
However, the indicators declared by the manufacturer do not always correspond to reality, so you should test the device in a store before buying.
The advantages and disadvantages of such devices
Cordless vacuum cleaners differ from the usual devices for cleaning floor coverings and surfaces by the presence of an impressive list of advantages.
- compactness and light weight;
- ease of use;
- the presence of an ergonomic handle;
- easy cleaning of the dust collector;
- lack of wires and hoses;
- the ability to use as a removable handheld vacuum cleaner;
- intuitive interface;
- attractive appearance.
Modern models are not devoid of disadvantages . These include:
- battery life;
- small volume of the dust collector;
- low power.
What is the difference between inexpensive, mid-range and premium models?
Expensive electrical appliances can be supplied with :
- several operating modes;
- a voluminous container for garbage and dust;
- LED indicators;
- long flexible hose;
- high suction power;
- additional brushes for cleaning hard-to-reach areas, furniture or curtains.
When choosing a cordless vacuum cleaner for home use , there are a few things to keep in mind :
- the key parameters to look out for are the suction power and the capacity of the waste container ;
- the noise level also plays an important role - the best solution would be a device with an indicator of up to 80 dB;
- a device capable of cleaning premises for a long time without recharging will be an excellent assistant for people living in large apartments or houses;
- the availability of additional options will simplify operation, but will increase the cost of the device.