Today I would like to share my experience with the tineco iFloor vacuum cleaner. More than a month has passed since I purchased it on Amazon and I can tell you about all its pros and cons. First, I'll tell you what I was looking for:
I needed a cordless lightweight wet and dry vacuum cleaner.
The reasons why I needed all these characteristics at once.
1. The vacuum cleaner had to be cordless because besides the house inside, I needed to clean the outdoor patio area and the entrance stairs.
2. He had to be lightweight, because I have kids 4-15 years old and they have to be able to lift the vacuum cleaner up the stairs to clean up after themselves. And if you have children in your home, then you will agree that they are constantly spilling or scattering something. And the ability to remove dirt as quickly and easily as possible will save a lot of effort on your part. Especially if the children can clean up after themselves.
3. Wet and Dry. Here, in general, everything is clear: you need not just to collect the trash, but wipe up the spilled milk or paint.
The tasks were not easy.
Here's what Google with Amazon suggested me:
1. Tineco iFloor
2. BISSELL Crosswave All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs
The resulting list is:
Sadly, that's all I found. Manufacturers should think about it. So, because of the price, I preferred Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop, Powerful One-Step Cleaning for Hard Floors, Great for Sticky Messes and Pet Hair.
But just in case, I decided to check the weight of these vacuum cleaners. After all, it was important for me to know which cordless vacuum is the lightest ?:
1. Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop, Powerful One-Step Cleaning for Hard Floors, Great for Sticky Messes and Pet Hair. - 6.5 pounds
2. Tineco iFLOOR One S3 - 9.9 pounds
3. BISSELL Crosswave All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs - 11.5 pounds
Ta-dam! The Tineco iFloor vacuum cleaner won again.
I did the last research. Tineco offers several versions of the Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner.
- Tineco iFLOOR 3
- Tineco iFLOOR one s3
The difference is in Suction power, Battery capacity, Running time, Water tank capacity.
To be honest, all these characteristics are not important for me. So I chose and bought Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop, Powerful One-Step Cleaning for Hard Floors. For me, it turned out to be the best and only choice.
Now I can tell you how much my search and choice were correct.
1. Tineco iFLOOR cordless wet dry vacuum and hard floor washer is really very light. A 6-years old child can safely lift the vacuum cleaner up the stairs.
2. It is easy to handle. I fill in clean water and clean the dirty container every couple of days and the whole family uses it when they need to clean up urgently.
3. Its power is fully sufficient to clean the entire house without recharging.
And there is one minus, although for somebody it is very important. The vacuum cleaner cannot get into corners and under the bed. And if you can ignore the corners: there are usually not so many of them and you can wipe them by hand. Then his inability to clean under the bed saddens. I have a robot vacuum cleaner to help with this problem. It is a great thing too, but certainly not suitable for situations where you need to quickly remove something in a certain place. At this point, the iFloor vacuum cleaner is always ready, for which many thanks to it.
And also many thanks to it for the fact that the children have learned to clean up themselves!